Boost Can Oxygen to Go! All-natural respiratory support. Boost Oxygen 95% Pure Supplemental Oxygen. Available in refreshing Pink Grapefruit in 3 Sizes:
- NEW: 3 Liter Pocket Size (60 one-second inhalations – enough for a day trip or “on the go” & includes our popular mouthpiece)
- 5 Liter Medium (100 one-second inhalations – recommended for daily home use)
- 10 Liter Large (200 one-second inhalations – recommended for weekly home use)
Instructions for use:
- Place mask under the nose and over the mouth.
- Press trigger down to activate flow.
- Breathe deeply through the mouth
How to use Boost Oxygen?
Are you heading up to higher elevations?
- Supplemental oxygen is a recommended and proven remedy for the symptoms of altitude sickness. Boost Oxygen can help!
Supplemental oxygen is a proven aid in recovery. Whether you are exhausted from a tough workout or still feeling last night’s cocktail party, Boost Oxygen can help you recover and get back to your best.
Can you take this on the plane?
Due to TSA regulations, aerosol products are prohibited from flying on commercial aircraft including Boost Can Oxygen.
Can boost oxygen be used at home?
Boost oxygen can are made to be used at home. Can be used as an emergency solution when your body needs oxygen. It is portable and very lightweight.
95% Pure Boost Oxygen is for recreational purposes only, ideal for athletes and sports enthusiasts, older adults, and people at high altitude or in poor air quality. No prescription is needed to purchase Boost Oxygen.
As it is not medical-grade oxygen, not a drug, and not intended for the treatment of any medical condition or disease, it is neither regulated nor approved by the FDA and thus the Agency has not assessed any of the statements herein. Consult your physician if you have any medical conditions.
- CLEAN, ALL NATURAL & SAFE: Unlike stimulants and energy drinks, which contain caffeine and sugars that can actually harm the body over time, Boost Can Oxygen provides pure oxygen in a convenient form.